Wednesday, October 19, 2005

xIao xIa men!!! why is thIs blog so unlIvely? yanxI! you fInIsh promos le rIght? help lIven up thIs place!
anyways, I'm feelIng a lIttle bored cos I just woke up not long ago! and I got irrItatIng flu! argh...
farewell le, no more chattIng in the canteen or foolIng around in the classrooms already. isnt that sad? sIgh...
I really want to go abroad wIth you all de la, just that hor, the place you all pIck always doesnt arouse my interests leh, then my father hear only then say cannot already. dIdnt even ask go where la! sIgh... I thInk I must waIt tIl unIversIty then can go overseas wIth you all ar... hohoho!
and I thInk I'm so dead! I just realIsed that I havent done enough for chemIstry and maths! but whats so suck abt chemIstry is that the tYs no answers!!those qns that need explanatIon you also dunno explaIn de correct or not, then cannot check. only way is to ask teacher! but but but... We cant bug the teacher!!! argh... then maths is so sucky, I see le then wanna faInt already... really dont lIke to do math lor, argh >,<

oke la, I thInk long enough le... work hard for As and get As!!! woo~!


Frekazian @ 11:32 AM


++++

About Us
::aLiStA::paya lebar methodist::ajc:: ::lIfEi::nanyang::ajc:: ::lEeEe::st nicks::ajc::nafa ::SiLiNg:: river valley::ajc:: ::yAnXi::zhonghua::ajc:: ::gRaCe::st nicks::ajc::
Our own blogs
aLiSta
gRaCe
LeE eE
feI feI
yAnXi

Archives
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
January 2006

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Design By: dream_with_me06
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com