Friday, July 29, 2005
I see that you all are doing the test... I got the same result as auntie and lee ee also!!! so qiao...hahaha...
i tell you... today was kinda sucky but also lucky... I shop from funan... I saw this quite nice adidas scandals... but dont have my size... so I went around to look for it all the way frm city hall to orchard and to centrepoint!!! I walked til my feet already po pi lor! pain sia... but in the end, the price of the pair of scandals I saw, dropped from $35 to $19.90!!! worth it hor? hahaha... saved quite a sum of money... hehe =)
then tmr going to shoot fireworks at night... think I should tidy up my notes before I start my revision man... otherwise my notes lie everywhere dunno how to look for them!!!
and auntie, same as you, I've been waiting for this day for the entire week... finally I can have a night when I can sleep for as much as I need...
and lee ee... you went back aJ? what time? didnt call me... then maybe go look for you... but I left school quite early today la, 3+pm? had to go home then change and go out hunting for footwear...
haha... I think GP is getting crazy lor... essays after essays, and she's not marking one! sux la! and this weekend I am going to celebrate my friend's birthday... havent buy present yet!!! alamak!!! hahaha... end off here and like thIs!!! cIao!
Frekazian @ 10:00 PM
++++