Tuesday, July 19, 2005

heyhey!!!
why gettIng so depressed eh? dont be la! look at me, aInt I alrIght now? yan, maybe if you need someone to lIsten and tell you whether you lIke or love that person, thursday afternoon can come look for me la, I'll hear you out...
but maybe, thInk abt thIs... lIke 1 person dont hafta keep seeIng hIm. maybe the more you see, the worse thIngs become. absence makes the heart grow fonder, and if I may add, presence makes the heart grows weaker. trust me, I've experIenced that.

and lee ee!!! seems lIke you gettIng on well wIth yer school lIfe! hope you stay as happy as you are now! of course you know more work wIll come your way... so hafta prepare for it k! and btw, do you know a teacher in NAFA called francIs ng? next tIme if you come across hIm, take a lIttle note of hIm... he's Florence Lee's husband!!!! wahahaha... n hIs photography is damn good la! I want to learn from hIm man! but I dont quIte lIke hIm... haha... prob cos he presented not so good durIng Ps semInar ba... condemned... haha...
k la prawnIes... or rather yan n lee ee... auntIe! sIlIng! grace!!! where are you all?!!! end off here le... yanxi!!! cheer up! stop thInkIng about yer uncle!!! whoever that may be... the prata shop guy? hahas... look for an eye candy in school la! a few j1s are not bad lo...


Frekazian @ 11:14 PM


++++

About Us
::aLiStA::paya lebar methodist::ajc:: ::lIfEi::nanyang::ajc:: ::lEeEe::st nicks::ajc::nafa ::SiLiNg:: river valley::ajc:: ::yAnXi::zhonghua::ajc:: ::gRaCe::st nicks::ajc::
Our own blogs
aLiSta
gRaCe
LeE eE
feI feI
yAnXi

Archives
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
January 2006

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Design By: dream_with_me06
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com