Saturday, May 28, 2005
hey prawnies!!! let me tell you abt my seminar this afternoon...
In general... it was sImpLy GreAt!!! but damn scary for me lar! cos as you all know my presentation was in the 2nd half...then Jingyeen they all kept asking me if I was ok... how was I supposed to answer?! then when reaching my turn soon, my heart pump suPer hard lar! I kept taking deep breaths lor... and what's most irRitaTing of alL was tt e tcher purpoSeLy came to sit beside me! lucky she dIdnt talk to me before presentation, otheRwiSe I reallY pass out man! then when presenting... I was conscious that I was like bullet traIn la... speaking damn fast... whEn I return back to my seat, casey actually saId I was better than rehearsal. lAn dIao!!! I was even mOre nervOus then la! with Irene rIght in front of mE!!!! after that all of them saId the same thIng: when I started talking, I was like a machine gun shooting very fast!!! hahaha... then say my slide transition too fast... but I thinK... itS an achIevement that I could actually speak so fast during presentation!!! wahahaha! so happY toDay!!!
buT the happIness you alL know why? hEhE =p tEll you alL in schooL...
Frekazian @ 7:47 PM
++++