Sunday, January 23, 2005

I'm really sorry I've made you all unhappy about this. Just to clarify... I had no intention of scolding in representation of all prawns. it is just me alone. I know I should have done it in my own blog, but I do have a reason why I did it in here. If others misunderstand, I will clarify with them. I do not wish I get any of you into any complications.
for everybody's information, (no meanings in the words) I have tried to shift the harsh entries to my blog. If it still appears below, I dont know why and how to solve it. But pls, everybody get this straight, and I'm repeating this once again... I had no intention of scolding in representation of all prawns. it is truly me, and me alone. If anyone is to be unhappy abt what I wrote, come after me, not the others.

this is frek by the way.


Frekazian @ 2:00 AM


++++

About Us
::aLiStA::paya lebar methodist::ajc:: ::lIfEi::nanyang::ajc:: ::lEeEe::st nicks::ajc::nafa ::SiLiNg:: river valley::ajc:: ::yAnXi::zhonghua::ajc:: ::gRaCe::st nicks::ajc::
Our own blogs
aLiSta
gRaCe
LeE eE
feI feI
yAnXi

Archives
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
January 2006

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Design By: dream_with_me06
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com