Tuesday, January 25, 2005

hmn... auntie say I recently huo qi da... realLy ah? haih~ so paiseh... I must have shown you pple some nasty behaviour without me realLy conscious abt it. juSt to say... -Sorry-
must be due to my weird high temperature for the past few weeks... suddenly temp drop le... wonder if it has been "transferred" out like that? dunno.
anyway, next time I bad... just slap me. or you alL big heaRted, don't take it to heart k? sometimes it's just due to me being lack of han yang... but I dont mean it... I think.
haihs... so many tutorials to do...
oh btw... filipino maids also got pretty one k! but onLy one... the otherS all ugly. hAhA!!!


Frekazian @ 5:50 PM


++++

About Us
::aLiStA::paya lebar methodist::ajc:: ::lIfEi::nanyang::ajc:: ::lEeEe::st nicks::ajc::nafa ::SiLiNg:: river valley::ajc:: ::yAnXi::zhonghua::ajc:: ::gRaCe::st nicks::ajc::
Our own blogs
aLiSta
gRaCe
LeE eE
feI feI
yAnXi

Archives
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
October 2005
January 2006

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Design By: dream_with_me06
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com