Sunday, November 28, 2004
Heys Prawnies!!! I have Great News!!! Woody Prawn has just won Marina Magic Photo Competition!!! yAy!!! hahahaha... full of exclamation marks. shoooo HAPPY!!!
thanks lee Ee for selecting the photo for me... otherwise i wouldnt have won! hahahaha!!! and hmn... thanks all prawnies for your praises and congradulations!!! *muacks* feel like kissing somebody right now! hahahahaha...
Scream and screamed this morning til my mother scold me for being so loud til my bro couldnt hear her talk! hahahahaha!!! then got big bro to say her... hahahahaha... help me speak up... say I scream bcos I won first prize! hahahaha... then so embarrassing... after that got grandma's birthday lunch... waa... my papa kept telling pple... i face red red!!! then he so shocked... that the photo was taken using a lao pok camera! F60!!! a camera that is so old that its been faced-out in the market! hahahahahaha!!! shoooo happy! feel so qian bian now... if you feel that im too much a braggard... go ahead and punch me ba! i dont mind! hahahahahahaha!!!!
oh. allow me to add... this is only my First competition participated!!! you all know right? hahahaha!
Frekazian @ 6:40 PM
++++